Concrete catch basins are available in nominal inside dimensions of 600 x 600mm, 600 x 840mm, and 600 x 1450mm with a monolithic base. Concrete ditch inlets are available in nominal inside dimensions of 600 x 600mm, 600 x 1200mm, and 1800 x 900mm with a monolithic base and tops with various slopes to match most grading plans. The standard depth of bury for precast catch basins and ditch inlets are 4m to the base, but designs for deeper applications or different live load conditions are available. The standard CB section heights are available in 150mm increments. CB sections designed to be stacked are supplied with a tongue and groove joint.
- Storm sewer catch basins in roadways, parking lots, rear lots, and open ditches
- Stormwater management structures
- Sump pits, or underground storage tanks
- Ditch inlet components can be combined with circular maintenance hole flat caps
- Available with many appurtenances, such as goss traps, flexible pipe-to-CB connectors, inserts for inlet control devices, and various steel grates.
- Plant Prequalification Program
- OPSD 700 series
- CSA 257.4 Precast Circular Concrete Manhole Sections, Catch Basins, and Fittings
- OPSS 407 – Construction Specification for Maintenance Hole, Catch Basin, Ditch Inlet, and Valve Chamber Installation
- OPSS 516 – Construction Specification for Excavating, Backfilling, Compacting for Maintenance Holes, Catch Basins, Ditch Inlets, and Valve Chambers
Selecting the right CB for your application is easy with the help of our Sales or Engineering staff. Con Cast Pipe has a range of sizes, and appurtenances to suit your every need.
- 600mm x 600mm Single Catch Basin
- 600mm x 1440mm Twin (Double) Catch Basin
- 600mm x 600mm Ditch Inlet Catch Basin
- 600mm x 1200mm Double Ditch Inlet Catch Basin
- Catch Basin Frame and Cover
- Ditch Inlet Catch Basin Grate
- 1800mm x 900mm Super Catch Basin (Dry Cast)
- 1800mm x 900mm Super Catch Basin (Wet Cast)